THE TEAMKareem T. HajjarDoran D. PetersJesse B. ButlerJohnny K. MerrittDiana BordenAngela C. WoodburyDirk R. MooreBenjamin RuizRobert G. WheelerAdam BernhardDavid Valenti Paula SchmitzRon SatijaMary WingfieldStephen Orsinger Kyle Dufour
office 512-637-4956 fax email@example.com
Kyle Dufour helps businesses and hospitality venues obtain licenses and permits from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission to manufacture, transport, or sell alcohol at retail. He represents applicants throughout the entire licensing process including certifications from the city, county and state agencies required by the TABC code. In addition, Kyle represents permit and license holders in administrative hearings and appeals who are in violation of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code before the State Office of Administrative Hearings.
Kyle also represents juveniles and adults who have been accused of a crime, including sale to minor, DWI, drug possession, assault and theft. As a former prosecutor in Walker County, Kyle negotiated and prosecuted over 1,000 adult criminal cases. Kyle also prosecuted over 60 juvenile cases, including felony sex crimes, felony commitments and juvenile detention hearings. He is one of the few defense attorneys who served both as a juvenile prosecutor and staff attorney for the Texas Juvenile Justice Department, giving him insight to the full spectrum of the juvenile justice system.
• J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2010
• B.A., Cum Laude, Texas Tech University, 2007
• State Bar of Texas
Speaking Engagements & Contributions:
• Texas Juvenile Law by Dr. Robert O. Dawson, 9th Edition, Contributing Author
• State Bar of Texas Juvenile Law Section Report: 2015 Special Legislative Issue, Contributing Author
• 2015 Texas Juvenile Law Legislative Update, Penal Code and Code of Criminal Procedure, Speaker